Notifications of Voting Rights
Godewind Immobilien AG
07.05.2018 / 13:25
Simmons & Simmons LLP MesseTurm Friedrich-Ebert-Anlage 49 60308 Frankfurt am Main Germany
Dear Sir or Madam,
We hereby provide the following declaration in the name and on behalf of our client, Och-Ziff Capital Management Group LLC (‘Client‘):
In respect to Section 43 of the Securities Trading Act (WpHG) regarding notification requirements applicable to the holding of our Client in Godewind Immobilien AG please find below the response from our Client, Och-Ziff Capital Management Group LLC, in its our own name and in the name of its following subsidiaries (together referred to as the ‘Notifying Parties‘):
– Och-Ziff Holding Corporation
– OZ Management L.P.
– Och-Ziff Management Europe Ltd.
In relation to our disclosure on 10 April 2018 of voting rights (exceeding the threshold of 10% as of 03 April 2018) in
Godewind Immobilien AG
of the aims pursued with the purchase of the voting rights in the Issuer as follows:
1. The Notifying Party does not directly hold any voting rights in the Issuer. All voting rights are fully attributed according to Section 34 para. 1 sentence 1 no. 6 WpHG, in connection with sentence 2.
2. The investment of the Notifying Parties is solely aimed at generating trading profits.
3. The Notifying Parties do not currently intend to acquire further voting rights within the next twelve months by means of a purchase or by any other means.
However, it is possible that funds managed by our Client would acquire further financial instruments within the meaning of section 38 WpHG.
These voting rights would then again be fully attributed to the Notifying Parties.
4. The Notifying Parties do not intend to exert any influence on the appointment or removal of members of the Issuer’s administrative, managing and supervisory bodies.
5. The Notifying Parties do not intend to pursue a material change in the Issuer’s capital structure, in particular as regards the ratio between own funds and external funds and the dividend policy.
6. The voting rights were acquired with funds of the clients managed by the Notifying Parties or its respective subsidiaries. Therefore, the Notifying Party did not raise any equity or debt funds for the acquisition of the voting rights.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
|Company:||Godewind Immobilien AG|
|60313 Frankfurt am Main|
|End of News||DGAP News Service|