Notifications of Voting Rights
Godewind Immobilien AG
09.08.2018 / 17:38
By telefax: +496925737525
Godewind Immobilien AG Thurn-und Taxis-Platz 6 60313 Frankfurt am Main Deutschland
Morgan Stanley & Co. International plc
l 22 Waterloo Street Glasgow G2 7DP Scotland
tel +44 (0) 14 l 245 8000
fax +44 (0) 14 l 245 7493
08 August 2018
Notification pursuant to Sec. 43 of the German Securities Trading Act
Referring to the voting rights notification dated 30 July 2018 notifying that we, Morgan Stanley, Wilmington Delaware, USA, have exceeded the threshold of 10% of the voting rights in Godewind Immobilien AG, we hereby make the following notification pursuant to Sec. 43 of the German Securities Trading Act (Wertpapierhandelsgesetz):
1. The acquisition of voting rights resulting in Morgan Stanley exceeding the notification threshold of 10% of the voting rights in Godewind Immobilien AG did not serve the purpose of strategic goals; rather it was made in the context of client facilitation.
2. Morgan Stanley may in the next 12 months acquire further voting rights in Godewind Immobilien AG, in particular in the context of client facilitation.
3. Morgan Stanley does not intend to influence the composition of the management board, supervisory board or any other administrative body of Godewind Immobilien AG.
4. Morgan Stanley does not intend to cause a significant change in the capital structure of Godewind Immobilien AG, in particular not of the ratio between equity and debt financing and the dividend policy.
5. The acquisition of voting rights resulting in Morgan Stanley exceeding the notification threshold of 10% of the voting rights in Godewind Immobilien AG resulted from and/or was made in the context of client facilitation. The acquisition was financed by a combination of external and Morgan Stanley own funds.
Craig Horsley, Vice President, Regulatory Operations
Registered in England and Wales, No. 2068222.
Regisrered Office: 25 Cabot Square, Canary Wharf, London El4 4QA
Aurhorised by the Prudential Regulation Authoriry and regulated by the Financial Conduct Aurhority and Prudenrial Regulation Aurhoriry
|Company:||Godewind Immobilien AG|
|60313 Frankfurt am Main|
|End of News||DGAP News Service|